Wednesday 5 December 2012

I've Been Busy Ok...

I am quite sorry for this, although i knew at some point this point would occur, and as i'm not one for saving pre-written posts for such occasions (that just feels wrong), this is going to be a very short post today, but i am posting and that is what counts. Normally i would probably just leave it and say sorry tomorrow, but not this time. This is time i'm determined to be different, if only by apologising on the correct day. So yes, i am sorry especially since it's only day 5 into this series, but c'est la vie really, well more like c'est le Sean (my french is not that good, so sorry if that doesn't make sense). 

Basically today hasn't been particularly busy primarily, as i only had one lecture and then a formal meal, but inbetween i have been revising for an exam tomorrow (my revision is still working) or talking with my friends before/ after said formal meal. I thought i would have time after the meal for a proper post, not well thought out i will conceive, after all my social life does come before this blog (sorry for anyone who thought otherwise).

So that's it really, sorry is all i've got to say. I might add that i can't promise that this won't happen again, because it most likely will, knowing me, but i'm not posting this on facebook, there really doesn't seem any point. Will i write a longer post tomorrow to make up for it? Probably not, that's not the way this blog works really, i tend to just arrange my nonsense into to some form of English and leave it at that, and nonsense cannot be forced out. Anyway i'd best be off to get a proper kip before the exam tomorrow, i always find sleep and a good breakfast are much better than any revision, see you all tomorrow... hopefully.


Day 5- has Sean sunk into his old ways already... not quite, but the photo gives away how late it was when i got round to taking it.


No comments:

Post a Comment